18 May 2008

Honest....

...guv's I am ok, really well apart from...

Finally clearing the sinus infection after 4 weeks of hell, to start hay fever season. Had to go docs and get a pump to stop the coughing and near choking. Also my blood pressure is slightly high, but dont think its to worry about, thing as I have a lot of nervous energy and do not easily relax is the reason. For my dizziness and fainting spells, which he puts to the fact I had the sinus thing and bad ear ache he has given me some pills which have worked a treat, they are for vertigo and anxiety...at least now my forehead will be saved another cut from walking/falling into the door...yeah a bonny sight I am!

Having no man again, Im ok about, I miss him of course but well if it was meant to be and all that...

Ninny woke me this morning, she must have come in through the window again in the night. Having paws pad you first thing, when you are not expecting it is odd I can tell you. I rang her owner just to see if she had run off again and also to tell him that she was here in the night. He seems happy that I am not a cat hater and shouting at him!! I could not knowingly hurt any animal. Plus much better than any alarm clock...at least he knows I guess that if she is this way she will not get harmed. She is a wanderer, which does still surprise me as she is way too affecionate for a cat..

Work is ticking along, still not sure what to do..

Not really been out of late, still giving myself time..

I have the week off next week....wonder what I will do..?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am soooo glad Ninny came back to you. Have you checked out her owner? Is he married???? Is he free??? I think you have to find a man who loves animals the way you do. That is step one. Avoid the others. They will just break your heart.

nicola said...

I think he is with some one....so wont go there!!

Oh and very true I could never be with anyone that does not like animals

Anonymous said...

check it out Girl!!!!!

nicola said...

Ha Ha we will see, you must believe in fate too like I do...why else will a cat keep jumping into my house? But knowing my luck....

Jan said...

Nic, have you seen the hilariously funny cartoon on YouTube called Simon's Cat? He has done two, check it out. The first one will be like Ninny trying to wake you, but hopefully not with the same result, lol!

I'll text you or ring you about next week, I have a plan....;o)