07 May 2008

Quick update

as I must be off to bed soon, but realised that I have not updated blog for ages!! One reason is my new family, I spend probably 4 or so nights there a week. Nata is lovely and man does she have some energy or what! She has started nursery and loves it, even though on her first day she asked the other kids to be her friends, but they said no..she was asking in Russian tho!!

Sveta and Phillip are ok, its going to be hard as they need to settle into the whole married life thing, I feel for them I really do they have been thrown into it as they could not do it any other way, still I am there to support as much as I can. Sveta wants another baby, she is 38 and I understand her need to get this going, also she wants to have wedding here and nata christened, plus decorate house! This has over whelmed Phill so much, I know him too well so I know when his head is too full. Still this is for them to work out. However I do nip him in the bud when he is being sarcastic or mean, he asked me too so I do that!

We all went to Shepreth on Monday, no camera as I knew that I would be pulled from pillar to post, which I was. I am aunt Nicola. I love it, but man does it tire me out!!

Uhm Ruby was released have not seen her for a bit now, I am worried but not much that I can do really. Have 2 others coming and the other night had one in to remove some tics, they was in his ears poor thing, not the easiest place either to get at I can tell you. Still we managed to get them all out.

Have new boss at work, she is very sales orientated, very much come on lets do it! Or you better have a better day tomorrow! I am ok for now though as I am number 2 in the area out of about 45-50 sellers. For now I am safe but you can never be complacent enough to relax! Still the money is good, I will keep doing it for now, but I really do want a change again.

The love life....well dont want to say too much as dont want to jinx it, but will say I am happy. I am happy with the way things are going, its cool being relaxed and having a laugh with some one. Plus the kissing, holding hands and cuddling is cool. We are also going away for a night (hopefully) soon. I know that we are not serious serious and I will admit I did have a problem with this initially, but to be honest its like we meet for the first time each time. I feel wanted and cared for and thats good enough for me right now, plus well the other stuff..OH YES YES YES!

Uhm so all in all life is ok right now, ticking along nicely, still cant get rid of the nagging feeling that some thing will go wrong or it will all end, but guess that is because of how its been in the past. Another reason why it is good that we are not serious serious as I should not get hurt if it all goes tits up. We will see.

Ok off to bed for me..

1 comment:

oldcrow61 said...

Sounds like you're a very busy bee. So happy to hear that things are going well.