06 June 2008

Body tired....mind racing

Jan thanks for you comments, I really do appreciate them as this whirlwind is knocking me off my feet some what. I cant help it, the feelings are out of this world, from both sides. Now I have been hurt many times in the past and my initial reaction to any attention is too push away. Of course part of me says, this is crazy do not do it, do not have these feelings, stop now whilst you can (hmm). I have been through it in my mind time and time again.

Yes I could be taken for a ride (been there) could be just a sex thing, could be a weird man who gets off on this kind of thing. Could be the biggest mistake I ever make.

However, I trust these instincts and I do not feel or think that any of the above are true. It feels like I have come home, I am safe I am loved, I am wanted and cared for. Its amazing I have been waiting for this all my life and now its here, I have to take a chance on it..dont I...would you not?

2 comments:

Jan said...

Absolutely. I would. Live for today. Life's too short. Erm what else can I do to convince you! I have a very, very bad previous history, so I'm not really in a position to say don't do it. Had lots of affairs with married guys in my past, some when I was your age and younger. One lasted 4 years. One lasted 10 (Barry) Do what you gut instinct tells you and be happy. ;o)

Jan said...

Thought of something else - I just re-read your last two paras there. I always said we were alike, should've been sisters, because what you've put there sums up exactly what I am experiencing at this moment too.